1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Waves to Sorna :)

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Sir Hightower, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Greetings All,

Amazed to see many of you still here [​IMG]

Been 4-5 years since I left UO. Been playing different games and WoW for 3 years, though I'm getting burned out on WoW. [​IMG]

I saw the UO got a graphical upgrade, Kingdom Reborn, do you all like it? Few screenshots that I've seen, do look nice. Looks kinda like Diablo.

Any land left in Legends [​IMG] for a small tower, or have my castle deed in bank [​IMG]

Hightower

2. Guest

Guest Guest

so much space you can place almost anywhere now

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hiya! Nice to see you around here again - )

KR can be a touchy subject on these forums lol, so all I will say is that I got a new computer a month or two ago and I chose not to reload it. Not my taste. I still like 2D way better.

Plenty of room for housing now, though we do not use deeds anymore! Your deed is an antique.

I too have been playing WoW for three years, and other games before that, and ya I get burnt out too, but I did try to get peddlefeet tonight!