1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

way OT: I am a Canadian commercial

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was watching this on youtube beer commercial

and I started reading the comments and started wondering why some people feel they have to defend thier country by bashing America? The way I see it Nobody has To "defend" their countries anyway, be proud or don't. Just because you were born in a certain location doesn't make you different than anybody else.

I know we have our problems(a war we shouldn't be in, president as dumb as they come, etc.)

but when I think of other countries I don't automatically start comparing America to them.
    Most people I know don't approve of the U.S. being in this war and want our friends and families home where they belong.
    I know most Americans don't go through their lives thinking America is better than other countries, we(I) think of other countries as a place full of people I have not met(yet).

I guess this is a common problem with the internet. I have seen this sort of thing everywhere.

2. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Canada sucks, lol. It'd take america a few months to list all their accomplishments on a broadcast. Not to mention how we differ from you

j/k canada is alright, i just like their waterfall mostly though. Oh and smot poking.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

did you miss my point? or just ignore it?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

A lot of people like to feel superior by pointing out other people's flaws.

Seems to happen a lot here on these boards too...

5. Khaza

Khaza Guest

Thats a great commercial!!

Its guarenteed to come on tv right after Canada wins another gold medal in Hockey : )