1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Way to go, OSI

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by ShaunOfPac, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

You guys ****ed up the servers as were trying to defend our sigils, now we cant log in. After a full night of fighting for towns, were screwed over. Thank you oh so much.

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ohh like this dosnt happen weekly. Why get upset about something that happens every week or so?

3. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

I take a 5 year break in the military, come back, and they still have the same ****ing issues.

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its what you get for coming back. I mean, they want you to remember the old days you know. When the servers would be down for a day or two at a time.

5. lol is that what they mean by bringing the ultima back to uo?

6. Ummmm, OSI went the way of T-Rex some years ago. EA/Mythic is where you should point your anger and frustration.

But I do understand the frustration.

EDIT IN: Over in UHall is a thread by slayer888 on this. In it, Basara states that between about 5 and 6 AM Eastern in the last couple months, there has been this issue - perhaps maintenance on the login server. This thread was 545 AM ... might be the culprit. Take a look and see.