1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ways to get on top of my keep.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by DeVil.DeMonde, Oct 16, 2010.

1. I play on a non OSI shard, as such a ladder is not available to me at the moment. I have read you can use goza mats to get on top of a keep or castle. The instructions were.

Is this still possible? That was quoted back in 2006.
    Anybody know what books the op is talking bout?
    Can an item be used besides books?
    I would really love to be able to get on top of my keep to do some decorating, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Stratics is here to support the official version of Ultima Online. Discussions of free-shards and their features is against our terms of service.

The operations of free-shards, their bugs, and their features vary so much from shard to shard that there is no way to know if advice given here would work or not. I recommend that you contact players on your shard for advice, or come back to the real Ultima Online so that we can properly assist...

3. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Please tell me if this goza thing works on a OSI shard, because i can't get it to work.

Other wise you can spend the 30-40 million for house teleporter's and place one at steps and one on roof like i did

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ladders...

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The goza thing does work on the official shards... but you need a ladder to position them high enough.

6. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

last time i tried that, it did work, but its been a while & since ladders, i havent retried,

the books r the umm well they look spread out like a pile or something

but as ur not on an offical shard, not sure if itd work as ive never played on a free one before