1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ways to reduces lag?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dr Hawk, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Dr Hawk

Dr Hawk Adventurer

Hello,

Does anyone have any tips,hints,tricks to reduces lag? Ultima Online is the ONLY game i lag in. I was just playing Elder Scrolls Online, as well World Of Warcraft trail just to test the lag out and nothing at all.

Thank you

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

When playing on my laptop first thing I do is turn off UTorrent, Logitech Profiler, and my Avast... don't need any of that stuff if your just playing Ultima anyway and it makes my client run way faster.

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wtfast.com
    Or
    Lowerping.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No one ever seems to mention Battleping and maybe it doesn't work that well in America but from Asia it is crazy good!!!

5. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

There is a program called Razer (it's the legal one) that turns off these and any other service automatically, and then restarts them when you exit the game - that's all it does. It seems to work well and I've had no problems with it.

You can also stop automatic updates of Windows, Adobe, Oracle Java and anything else that searches and downloads automatic updates. Windows was the worst data hog for me, and started downloading at the worst of times.

6. Dr Hawk

Dr Hawk Adventurer

Still really bad lag; Only in Ultima Online, I've tried WTFast and those programs with no lag reduction.

7. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well hey, atleast we have a vendor search now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Dr Hawk

Dr Hawk Adventurer

Yeah, that will bring in the new player and keep the old. Just fight the lag of the search, but i think there is a lag free website that does the same thing *almost*.