1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We Aare The Champions!!!!.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Boogie Kight, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Boogie Kight

Boogie Kight Guest

Hi all UO fans

I'm a old time Ultima fan. Going back till Ultima iii. My favorite game of all time was Ultima VII and all it's expansions. I was discouraged when UO came out and stand alone was discontinued. don't mention 8 or that other one. I wish i joined earlier but It took me 5 years to re-assimilate into UO. I never looked back. It was a good. UO is a great game. Never will it be equaled, NEVER!!!. You can't compare it to anything, You just can't. It is the holy grail of MMORPG. Shameful !!!!!!!!!! It's like Justin bever?? compared to the STONES. I hope UO goes on. I know there are others that agree. Not the scriptures or the con artists but the die hard fans of the greatest game of all times. Thank you and may the power be there for all to share. To all the EM's out there. Don't be discouraged with crap like WOW. We ARE THE Champions!!!!. YES WE ARE!!!

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

3. Ned888

Ned888 Seasoned Veteran

I'll come visit you in Luna if you get out of there and come visit me in Minoc! ;)

I have to agree, that this is a really fun game and it has a lot of potential! After 14 years, the fact that there is still always an opportunity to improve the game is both exciting and a little... depres....

I'm not going to finish that sentence! Let's get on it and have an adventure!:gee:

4. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Uhall.
    I know what Boogie is.
    What is a "Kight"