1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We are getting FOF right?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deb, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Deb

Deb Guest

Was wondering...keep checking the herald for it and also for
    more news on the "Six"

2. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Heh...FoF? I couldnt even get Draconi or Jeremy to PM me regarding the dupe being released this eve..

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Beerman, did you email me? jdalberg AT ea DOT com.

And the FoF is up.

4. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

NOt a bad FOF for the bottom of the 9th with the buzzer sounding.

EDIT:
    But you're missing the discussion on job titles... we know it though... Cal is like Adam and Robert is like Jim

5. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Yes...I emailed you yesterday, last week, and the week before. The matter was sent to UObugs initially two weeks ago. I am sick and tired of watching people dupe the hell outta everything and I am even more tired at the lack of response from you and the rest of EA. The dupe will be released this evening to the entirety of the UO community as a result. As I stated before this could have been stopped had the shard jsut been reverted at the last pub, but like always the only response I recieved was static. (oh and a couple 15 new marks on my stratics account for speaking my mind on the matter.)

Dont forget Jeremy...over a week ago I told you to go talk to your bug person...you said you were on your way. What happened between then and now?

Btw...how do you feel knowing you are advertising for a UO business that allows dupe vendors? (you include it in every 5 on friday..*sighs*)

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Prolly best to tell the engineers to start making backups of the shard data every 20 minutes or so from here Jeremy.. doesn't seem like it will be a good night. :x

7. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

So we're down to three on Friday. Better and better.rolleyes:

9. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I got a question answered... I'm so happy! (the curse fix question)

10. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can really tell there is a new dupe out because just last week, you couldn't find a Crystalline Ring for sale on Atlantic, but this week, there is a Luna vendor stocked with around 10 of them. The same vendor has a box with 44 items, consisting of Crystalline Rings, Crimsons, Rare hair dyes, and mounts....another has a box with 89 items...all of which are Jackals, Orny's, HoM's, AoF's, Spirit of the Totems, and Midnight Bracers.....all 89 in one box. The same mall has at least 5 vendors loaded with boxes like this. Also, 4-5 each of the Necro, Bard, and Taming Mark of Travesty's.

Either its a new dupe or someone reactivated a "storage" account from the last round of duping.

For an average player like me that rarely has 10mil or more, this is very disheartening to see this stuff.

11. Might wanna change the batteries in the calculator, as it doesnt seem to be keeping a correct total.
    :twak:

12. Revenant2

Revenant2 Guest

......... that's nasty. 10 Crystallines um... I hope the GMs take a hard look at those items? Sometimes you can tell a dupe by looking with the right tools and understanding what you're seeing.