1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

We are victors!! over the bane.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shakkar, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

heres the deal, declare us all winners over the bane, or fix the event. go ahead and lock this thread too. show ur stuff.:stretcher: there is no golems to kill all over uo fix it now.:heart:
  2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Methinks you need to either sober up, or just take a step back.
    This stream of enraged consciousness isn't exactly doing your position any favours.
  3. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

:rant2:who cares?
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Stratics is a private company, owned by a Canadian.
    The uo section is currently managed by an English woman.
    The first ammendment only applies to actions by the US government and is irrelevant here.
    Raving incessantly at people who are currently fast asleep in bed is going no where.
    Everyone here is fully aware of your unhappiness at the current situation, please now desist until such time as there is actually someone empowered to do something about it online.
  5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
  7. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

i shall pull my foot out of my mouth long enough to say that the magencia golem spawns are all active and working properly. thank you for fixing this issue. it is appreciated by many.:twak:we will all go and avenge our dead queen now.:stretcher: