1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

we be shopping 12/18

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Dynozap, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Dynozap

Dynozap Guest

But not Stratics style. We run before fighting.

The July update changed things and you'll probably go sad trying to alt-x, click the X in corner, or "end task" from application tab.

Either use a duplicate login (see thread - how to run two accounts from one computer) or use windows taskmanager to "END THE PROCESS".

Windows - taskmanager, process tab, "end process", yes
    MAC - duplicate login

anyway,
    marathon style shopping, shop till you drop
    Thursday 12/18 - 6pm eastern time, Bouncytown
    run before fighting, regroup and resynchronize at top of every hour

2. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

this is sos shopping, correct?

3. Dynozap

Dynozap Guest

yes, SOS shopping. There should be someone in every run that can call out card. But ... if there isn't it is not a problem. If you learn how to run then you can run at any time (even halfway through a battle). Personally wait and take a good look at cage before leaving. Maybe my monitor isn't as good, I still can't figure out how some people can tell so quickly.

But - yes, SOS for 5star and usually also Mel Wavers and Franz Neckvein.

4. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

im sorry i'm relatively new to stratics but i don't quite understand how to do this. i will be more than willing to help but ur directions are unclear to me. oh well if u need me please explain better. sorry for being slow haha