1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We can use another storage increase Devs.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

First of all thanks Devs for such a great expansion but with so many new items many of us could use another storage increase that I strongly feel should have come with Stygians Abyss at no extra cost to us. so what do you say Devs please offer us another storage increase thanks.

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

More storage and an 8th char slot!

thanks in advance

3. Darhon

Darhon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I freed 40% space in house with new expansion, why more storage?
    And still have 7th slot free..

4. THyRoID99

THyRoID99 Guest

Yay you.

Anyways, if SA had +20% storage and an 8th slot I'd pick it up right now.

Vote for storage increase and/or an 8th slot!

5. guum

guum Guest

In a way, this expansion was a big boon to storage space for me. I've cleared up about 150 storage by combining SoTs (yeah, I had a lot). I've cleared up about 100 more so far by unraveling junk I had sitting around that realistically I'll never use...I expect to unravel about 200-300 more items by the time I'm done.

That said, more storage is always good. Personally, I'd like there to be a way to buy storage add-ons in-game, so that even small houses can have substantial storage...I've always preferred small houses aesthetically, but I have an 18x18 just for the storage (ok, I realize I could have built a slightly smaller one, but still, you need a pretty big house for max storage). I'd hate to have to get a keep or a castle...they're ugly.

But yeah, +1.

6. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I could go for an 8th character but with unraveling I think storage is good. I cleared up 300 items so far with some more to go. Plus I haven't started doing SoTs yet.

7. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

More storage and character slots....but if someone mentions stable slots all hell breaks loose? Makes no sense.