1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We have new posters here, any sig makers handy?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I get asked this question alot and I was wondering if there were some "lurkers" to the WoW forums that would be willing to volunteer their services for making a few sigs for some users.

Normally, I have seen artists ask that the posters have at least 100 posts before they will create one, and I think that is fair.

So, are there any artists out there that would mind coming out of the shadows to make a sig or two for some of our new posters?

Additionally, I think the flare of a sig adds personality to the posters and gives them reasons to come back. Well enough of all this, if you are an artist who can whip out a sig or two, please reply and leave us what you can do, or what you'd need.

Thanks!

Bo

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. im lookin for a new sig...since im not a SWG Stratics moderator anymore, that sig is kinda outdated.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just let me know whatcha looking for =)