1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

We have returned!!! your all in trouble!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Exmortis, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Who are WE you ask?

Well after 7 year of hibernation and a few less inches around the waist First Aid and Exmortis were released from their ancient slumber.

When we were last in Sonoma First Aid ran a little shop outside of Luna called "Mining Your Own Business'. I am not sure if any of you remember the Seer assisted taming events that used to be run there?.

Myself, I was on probably one of the best reporting teams for Stratics ever (Vladamir, Anev, Gypsy Keja, Pluffina, Grond and Lady Nest) back between 2002-2004.

We are glad to be back and seeing some of the old faces still kicking around and some of the new friendly faces we have met. I am saddened though as to how many good friends we lost since we have been gone and our hearts go out to them. We are also very very happy that our good friend Queen Mum is still keeping Sanoma strong with all her hard work!! amazing lady.

You can bet that FA and I will be hosting many events like the old days and causing as much trouble as we can.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
  3. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 4, 2002
    Some more names I remember from when I last played at ML release... I am beginning to wonder if my move to Atlantic after I came back was wise.
  4. Hera75

Hera75 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 3, 2010

Welcome back to all though! Look forward to seeing you on Sonoma! More people is always nice
  5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    if ya need a hand with the new stuff let me know.

we can get into TS or vent and go over it.
    take ya for a walk through the abyss or somthing.

imbue ya up some stuff maybe.

let me know.

6. Thanks for the offer Poo! I may take you up on that soon.

Well, if any of you have icq then by all means send me an invite 133291
  7. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    Welcome back! *smiles* It is always nice to see people returning to Sonoma. We met last night at the race track but I do remember being rezzed by First Aid at many of the town invasions and such.
  8. Yes I remember it was nice meeting you...if you have icq by all means add me 133291.

If you ever need another rez :) First Aid's icq is 87110786

and to Keel...come back to Sonoma!
  9. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    Ill extend offer too. Anyone coming back to Sonoma or too the game...if you need anything let me know. Be willing to help out as best I can.
  10. Thanks for the offer Black Majick...people are a lot more helpful now compared to 97-04.

Well if anyone has a "House Teleporter" for sale..that would help :)
  11. Never mind found a teleporter :)