1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

we need new forum

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Storm, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok I have been on strats for a while and playing uo even longer a decade now and the warrior forum don't cut it We have at least 13 different topics under same heading from anatomy to wrestle.
    its getting very hard to just find the info you want almost half the first page is stickies have a clue lets break it down so lets see some ideas on how we could break it up at least into 2 forums or 3 anyone else think this might be a good idea?

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well I think it is hard for the moderators in general...I mean in my opinion it is a difficult job to handle.

Additionally aside from the lack of ingenuity with SOME...not all, people to see if a topic has already been posted.

Personally I would group the Warrior's forum so to speak in a fashion where if you have a question on a certain topic then:

1a: example: I have a question on something to do with ninja, so I click the ninja heading and then post the question there.

I would have a feature for keyword search to see if the topic heading is already posted.

I think breaking each topic up and giving it its own subheading so to speak would be good. Maybe having a search feature to group questions automatically.

I mean you brought the question up. What proposal's do you have? I will agree with you...it needs revamping.