1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We need new open minded mods

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elfstone, Nov 9, 2009.

?

Do you want NEW MODS???

Poll closed Nov 16, 2009.
  1. Yes, Please god send us some good mods.

20.0%
  2. No, I like the F'Ups we have.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I dont know about everyone else but I am sick to death of these crappy mods. Not you Petra. I think it's time for the OLD MAN to step down.
    Vortex is a JOKE. He couldnt mod a blind and deaf forums.

2. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh ya, I forgot to mention. If your in GIL or any or it's alliances we already know where your nose has been . So don't bother voting. :gee:

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Elf, honestly, regardless if you have a legitimate complaint against the mods or not, what you are doing doesn't help anything.

It's like you walk into a bar, order a beer, and then ***** loudly to everyone that the bartenders here suck and we need new bartenders. Seriously, what does that accomplish? If you have an issue with how the bartenders are doing, take it up with management, or stop coming to the damn bar. But I'm sick and tired of going to a bar I like and hearing someone in the corner who's unhappy with the service but still comes back every day loudly pancakes about it.

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ummmm, like i give a rats ass what you think. You are with the problem. So anything you have to say to come to your precious Vortex defence is like vomit. Don't care what anyone in GIL thinks about me.

5. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dude why are you all ways crying about the mods? It is just a game if it causes you so much hardship maybe you need a more enjoyable hobby

IBTL

6. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bahahahaha , because some of the Mods here shouldnt be moding a dirty diaper.

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

Then click the link in you sig and cry about it there.

8. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Duke WTH, Are you GIL now? Your saying yes to the same people that hate you for going to their forums and posting about KAGE. Come on Duke. :lol:

9. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

I see you spiderbyte :lol:

10. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

How about I go to your guys crappy ass forums and ***** their ?

11. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LMAO, you happy now. I paid you guys a visit too. ;)

12. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Elf, have you tried applying to be a mod? If so, and they rejected you.... then fine. If not, then stop your pancakes unless you're willing to step up and try it yourself. It sounds more like you have a personal grudge against the mods than a legitimate complaint. There is a difference.

13. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe he's just another wannabe tough guy on siege that rather than go out and pvp, he'd rather come here and try to board pvp. EPIC fail on both, sad, so sad...

14. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Grow up a bit. The forums are not perfect, though I dont seem to have any issue with any of the mods. If anything they give us a lot more slack then any other stratics forum would get.

You can hate on GIL all you want. Dont think it bothers many. And your gonna say cause Im gil im sticking up for Vortex, well actually I have never had any dealings with vortex as a mod, so I cant really comment. Though I see no issue with Kelmo. He gives slack to everyone, but reels it in when he needs to.

And like anything, everyone has thier favorites, and the ones they dont like. Find anything in society that doesnt? Tradesmen have there favorite apprentices, and ones they dont care for. Teachers, politicians, parents etc etc etc. So ya, some people get it a bit rougher then others here. But that is generally due to past actions. I dont find the mods bias towards any one group, unless the group as a whole did something they deemed wrong, or when one did something wrong, they defended it, and thus get grouped together. Feather of a flock type stuff.

But if you have that much of a gripe with the mods here, take it up with stratics management, or throw your name into the hat. Or why not leave the forums, and check in from month to month, until someone you deem worthy is appointed. Or dont post here at all. Its pretty basic.

You complain about cry threads, and the likes, yet there are multiple threads, started by you on the main page right now doing exactly what you complain about? Kettle/Pot scenario. Though you deem it a waste of time, and a waste of the forum space, or utterly useless, then you ***** bandwidth up with threads like this.

This isnt even a proper poll, its just one complaint with 2 options that both suit your rant.

So be a bigot elsewhere, or show some maturity please.

15. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Up until a few days ago, you were a GIL alliance. Since you are Duracell in JSV, which was allied with WCB until recent events caused Bruin to feel the alliance was no longer in the best intrest of WCB/GIL.

Is this a reaction to the ending the alliance with you? Feeling angry over the rejection?

Perhaps a little beaten, battered, and bruised?

:gee:

16. Blindside

Blindside Guest

lol?

17. Five Moons

Five Moons Guest

Hatred can be overcome only by love.
    Mahatma Gandhi

18. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Ummm let's work on getting our facts straight. Duracell is NOT Elfstone\Bob or whoever he is this week.

Duracell is in fact Fanta.

And don't comment here on what Bruin said or didn't say. Bruin can speak for himself. For you have these facts wrong too.

19. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Its creative, and outside the norm, which is a good thing.

20. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There are plenty of boards that are a democracy. Go find one.

21. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Boards people actually post on? Sorry... I was watching football. Did we win?

22. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Last I saw 80% of the people were happy with us F'ups.

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

F'ups FTW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.