1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We need to make a crying, whining, quitting thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Hef

Hef Guest

All this complaining is making me :sad2:

2. Its either [​IMG]

or "I'm an..... [​IMG]"

Which both make me :lol:

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Like...

"I hate all templates, you are all overpowered aside from camping templates, I will therefore be quitting uo multiple times today, I will move on to World of Guildwarshammerconancraft, Which i love.. it is the best game ever because of End Game content which requires an IQ of 231. All of you are on a sinking ship, all you do is gank.. Usually its me versus 47 of you and even then you hide in the guardzone/house. You will only fight me when you *Finnaly* get that 48th person, Who is usually a dismount ninja mage necro poisoning disco tamer, That runs at amazing speeds due to "Connection" while living in china.

The only way i ever die is to a dismount tamer nervestrike flamestrike combo if it wernt for this template i could rule uo, but unluckly for me.. Every single person runs this template.. aside from the prementioned Dismount Ninja Mage Necro Poison Disco tamer.

Have fun on your completely dying game/shard which has only one major guild/Alliance, The alliance of Firm KoC / JSWee / And TnT(O) who regularly ally to fight me or my guild ( All of my characters considering i play them all at once ).

If it wernt for your Overpowered templates/tactics/numbers/locations/speeds/or opinions.. I would still play here."

Good enough?

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good lord, were it not for character limitations, this would be my sigline...

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I tried :grouphug:

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=107351 *Yawn*

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I enjoy ranting.. :lol:, Long walks on the beach, and a creative mind.

9. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Keep on crying and whining!

:sad3: :( :sad4: