1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

We"re back!!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Giggles, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Hello Catskills!!

After our long needed summer break B^L is back in action! It will take us a couple of weeks to get our vendor house back up and running. After we get settled in it will be... *drum roll* AUCTION TIME!! Yup, Our plans to start a public auction house are still in full force. So stay tuned a few more weeks and check the forums for my notice to start collecting items for people to auction. As said before their will be no fee for our services.

So anyways hope all is well. Cya out there :)

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, it will be nice to see you around.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Finally.!.

4. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering where you went! I saw some lady who looked almost like Giggles but they had a lazy eye so I knew it was not you!

Glad to see you're back! There's going to be a few more returning players in the next few weeks that I know. :)

5. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds good!! Cant wait :)

6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) I'm sooo excited to be back.. However.. I am now addicted to picking pumpkins and I think I need a intervention.

To the many new players I see on the shard whom don't know us... B^L has been around for a few years now. We are usually quiet, hermits, little basement gnomes :p, However once in awhile we like to pull off cool and exciting events for the community. We enjoy all aspects of the game.. PvP, PvM, bank-sitting, IDOCing, and creating chaos and mischief :lol:. In the PvP aspect of things, we are members of TB. However, you won't see much of us on the pvp forums. We come, we kill, or we die, and go home. But bashing, name calling and flexing battles are not really our style.

That being said with our public events all players are welcome, regardless of faction or social status. We are fair and equal, and if our auction would be something that interests you, you are more then welcome to come buy new items, or come have us sell them for you!

Well back to noobing my way through the game relearning everything. Oh and.. Pumpkin Picking!

Cya all out there :)