1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

weapon ingraveing tool?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by SinDee, Apr 3, 2008.

1. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i know i seen them before but how do you get one?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Vet reward. I think it's 8th year? 7th?

3. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thank you flutter [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Your welcome. If you need something engraved let me know. As soon as I mine enough blue diamonds I'll be recharging mine [​IMG]

5. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

that would be awsome! i'll glady pay you for it. I'll try and get in contact with you tomorrow [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

How many would you need Flutter? I have a couple laying around you can have.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just one. I recharged it yesterday. Costed 100K and a blue diamond. I didn't think it costed anything :/ I've been engraving people's stuff for free [​IMG]

8. What is the process for recharging one, I have used 7 of my charges for others also for free; I also didn't know there was a cost?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Flutter contact me 370 721 130 and we can meet

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What is the process for recharging one, I have used 7 of my charges for others also for free; I also didn't know there was a cost?

[/ QUOTE ]
    You bring the tool and your blue diamond to the tinker and use the tinker's context menu to recharge it. You have to have at least 100K in the bank and the tool must be at 0 charges.
    You get 10 charges per trip