1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weapon Leech not Working

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Just Turn Right, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Just Turn Right

Just Turn Right Visitor

Has anybody else noticed their weapon leech not functioning, Ive only tried Life and Mana but I'm not getting any bump, Im on LA and Vampiric Leech seems to be working and curse weapon works but nothing for my weapons and have tried on a coupe of different char.

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Spent a few hours killing exodus minions, dragons, greater dragons, rooting corpses and brigands down in Blackthorn with a dexxer I am training. No necro on this character.
    Life leech and mana leech definitely worked all the time for me.

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you fighting a monster that you don't have a slayer for and using a weapon with a low base damage leeches can be hard to see. Some monsters don't seem to have much mana to leech(I run out of mana using wither at spider champ until it hits level 3 all the time).

Odin of LS likes this.
  4. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The amount of mana that the critter has should not effect the mana recovered by weapon leeches because those are damage based amounts. The mana leeching property from being in wraith form is the only leech that I'm aware of that requires the critter to have mana to leech.