1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weapon Loot?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zyron, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

Hey everyone, I was wondering where I can get good loot for L337 weapons (sorry i just had to do it)
    Lol, but yeah, Miasmas?
    Swoops?
    Hiyrus?

Also, tips for killing swoops? Their hard for me to kill and sometimes kill me.
    Im a typical Bushido/Parry Dexxer
    Swords
    Bush
    tac
    anat
    parry
    heal

Also, what kind of weapon should i use for PvM?

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

IMO weapon loot sucks. Out of 3 dreadhorns I'll usually get 1 good weapon. And if it's a wooden weapon I usually break it trying to enhance.

I got an OK mage weapon from succubus (after about 200 of them). So ya, succubus and peerless. The named mobs in the back of the twisted weald give off good gear sometimes.

3. Zyron

Zyron Guest

are you talking about succubi in the back of blood?
    Or the champion succubus

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would think he means regular succubus mobs. The nasty girls sometimes drop some okay to desent loot. 200 champions I would hope you would get more then a handful of drops that would be descent. lol...

5. Still going to be far, far quicker to farm Strongboxes with your warrior or, better still, just buy your weapons with money you make elsewhere.

I remember getting a couple of decent weapons off Meer Eternals. Anything high fame has the chance to give you something good - it just probably won't.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You'll need some high luck (over 1,000) to have a decent chance at high-end loot; even on Level 5 Fame creatures (Succubus, Balron, Dragon, Ancient Wyrm, Greater Dragon, champs, bosses).

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've received one, yes, one usable weapon from Dread in about 2 years of casually soloing him. Radiant Scimitar, HML 42, HLD 38, FC 1, SSI 25, DI 43 (I think). Yes I know, no HSL or HLA. Not my fault loot sucks.

8. Lantash

Lantash Guest

Lets not forget: achieving perfection though honoring = 1000 luck so for bushido guys out there its a bit easier...
    or parts of it depends how close u get to 10 hits in a row :)
    just my 2 cents

9. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think that's working right, because even with a luck statue and max perfection my loot sucks.

10. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

It is probably working right, it just comes down to "the loot sucks" lol, considering how much high end runic made stuff does not make "the cut" you would think they could up the anti on some loot a little, such as peerless monsters loot, maybe give it more of a verite intensity and with max luck up it to val intensity? I dunno, just starting to think about it now, might be able to come up with a decent idea, or might not be able to. *shrugs*

11. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well when it comes down to it what can you get from PvM loot?

Bows? You can't loot balanced bows so they are inferior.

Weapons? I can burn 20 bronze hammers bought at 100k a piece to get the perfect pvp weapon. Don't need to waste time here.

Armor? IF you manage to get a decent resist piece with mods, 99% of the time you will break when enhancing. I'll just stick with my runic crafted pieces.

Gold? lol

Jewelry. That's why I PvM. And the intensities range way too low. No way I should solo a dreadhorn and end up with 5 rings and 4 bracelets at 2 mods 50% intensity.

12. ultima77

ultima77 Guest

Odd to hear these responses - I've always had decent luck with peerless loot. On my second Paroxy I looted a Samp. War Axe with 30% SSI and Hit Harm. Don't exactly run with a great deal of luck either. Considering it takes a little over an hour to get the keys and solo DH/Paroxy, seems like a good investment of time to me.