1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon of Choice

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Guest, Feb 29, 2008.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple"> yep, no matter what he does, he scares me [​IMG] </font>
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

IU like 'im.

Kinda figured Omni would watch this vid and comment, I love it. Sometimes a video makes us like music we wouldn't normally gravitate too.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

In all honesty both times I read the post i was at work...now sir im at home....

All I have to say is, its the greatest music video ever...EVER. ONLY thing that could have made it better....yup you guessed it more cowbell....

but if you listen to the song closely you can kinda hear a cow bell type instrament...rawr.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

ohh and I forgot if I could use the spell "Summon Christopher Walken" and watch him dance and pwn the yew gate, that would totally be my weapon of choice.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

How funny would that be, make a guild and call it MCB - more cow bell - everyone in the guild has to be named from the SNL skit, or everyone is Chris Walken, and SNL char, or a BOC (blue oyster cult) member.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

haha! Dude if i had an extra char slot to do that I would.