1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Classic Client WEAPON SPECIAL MOVES BOOK CRASHES CLASSIC CLIENT

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by LetheGL, Mar 25, 2014.

1. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Posted this in the wrong forum earlier..
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/weapon-special-moves-book-crashes-classic-client.313671/

Classic client : 7.0.34.23

While flipping through the special moves book on the paperdoll I noticed some odd results on the 'bleed' page. The last weapon listed with the bleed special changes after each login. Also, opening the book and single clicking on bleed ( to open the pages that list the weapons ) crashed the client 75% of the time. If the client crashed with the book open it would crashed immediately after the ' Entering Britannia' screen. After a dozen or so tries I managed to close the specials book before the client crashed and I can login without issue now. The pic shows two accounts/clients logged in with some of the random 'weapons' listed with the bleed special.

bleed.png

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.