1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

weapons and rings - imbuers?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Garm The Green, May 12, 2010.

1. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking for somebody to imbue some weaps and jewels for me please.

I'm looking for a composite bow, daisho and a rune blade with the following stats to be added from a exceptional made weap:

40% DI (naturally there)
    40-44% HML
    40-44% HSL
    40-44% HLD
    25% SSI

I'd also like 2 ring and brace sets:

Set No.1
    20% DI
    10-13% HCI
    10-13% DCI
    5% LMC
    7 Dex (ring) 7 Str (brace)

Set No.2
    LRC 16%
    Magery +13
    Med +13
    FCR 2
    LMC 5%

These are all under high intensity so should be somewhat cheaper than using specific essences/imbue mats, I'd appreciate a quote if anyone can provide one for each item?

Let me know if anyone is willing and able to help out?

Cheers,

Garm.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm pretty sure i can make anything if i have the resources. :)

You have my number. :p

3. Garm The Green

Stratics Veteran

I do have your number, but i don't want to take advantage!!

Cheers bossman ;)

4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Same as Frarc, provide my with the jewels and the relic fragments where needed and I can easily make these for you.

Only other expensive thing apart from the relics will be the PoFs for the weapon. There will be 2 cans needed probably, that'll be around 140k. But i can provide these.

I can also provide relics, but I'd prefer if you'd buy them somewhere else, as my stock is low ;)

5. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Where is a good place to shop these days?

Luna is a bit hit and miss - say I wanted to buy some of this supplys for you guys, where would I go? (I don't have SA...yet!)

Perhaps we need a sticky thread with all the current active shops? And one for guilds?

6. Garm The Green

Stratics Veteran

Thats cool guys - i'll grab the bits. However, how many of each do you think i might need for the above? i have no experience of imbuing so i'm unsure how many to buy...

Can you recomend?

Scottish - there seem to be three or four shops which advertise outside of luna - bellamonte, the knuckleheads and 2 others. Just keep a look out for runes. Unfortunatly that's why i'm putting requests out here and why i've made a smith/tailor/tinker as i can't seem to find any decent equip in shops for y price range as i don't have 30 mill sitting in the bank more like 1 or 2!

However i do have shedloads of stuff to sell, but i can't register to the german drachs forum :(

I might have to make my own vendor, but i'll have to move first as my house is in fell!

What are you after maybe someone out there or even myself can help??

7. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I need a new FCR3 ring with some DCI and potentially other nicer stats on it, not really thought about it - was more out of curiosity so I can go look.

Also after watching your ABC archer do some good damage to the Barra the other night I fancy equipping my 120 Archer better to do the same.

I just placed a house at Brit Fell gate, we can sell from Fell surely? ;)

Hit me up on ICQ if you wanna do some spawns btw, number is in your PM.

8. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Normally I'd give you a definite amount of what is needed, but I'm in a hurry, so I'll just post a link:

http://www.uoguide.com/Relic_Fragment

There you can see for which properties relic fragments are needed. To imbue a property to the maximum 5 relics are needed. For a bit below max (like 5 LMC or 40 HLD) 3-4 relics are needed. Just so you can make a rough calculation of your own.

Keep in mind that there might be failed attempts, burning some relics. I try to keep that collateral minimized, but one can't rule it out completely.

Relics are going for 70k each now, here's a guy selling:
    http://uob.zarum.de/forum/showthread.php?t=132564

he's says he got 200 left in stock, so you can try to contact him per icq (70709544).

I might be on tomorrow afternoon or monday evening at the latest. Then we'll see what I can do for you :)

*edit*
    concerning shops outside of luna, there this one (Mimis):
    http://uob.zarum.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22463&d=1266755486
    And I know of another one on the road down from the eastern crossroad to Vesper (I think its called Exolons allround shop)