1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wecome back Majorwoo!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How was China? Did you bring me any plastic toys?

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Coated in lead paint.

3. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

I've got all sorta Chinese things! Last time I was there I visited the Great Wall and bought a classic straw hat (it was blazingly hot). I forgot it when I left and a friend stashed it for me. I brought it home this trip and wore it to drop my daughter off at school this morning. The whole ride to school she begged me to walk her in wearing it but when I got out of the car she panicked and begged me to leave. Being the good Dad I am, I forced her to hold my hand the entire way stopping to talk to anyone who looked at us [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I've got all sorta Chinese things! Last time I was there I visited the Great Wall and bought a classic straw hat (it was blazingly hot). I forgot it when I left and a friend stashed it for me. I brought it home this trip and wore it to drop my daughter off at school this morning. The whole ride to school she begged me to walk her in wearing it but when I got out of the car she panicked and begged me to leave. Being the good Dad I am, I forced her to hold my hand the entire way stopping to talk to anyone who looked at us [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...that will come up in therapy later, I am sure. [​IMG]

-Skylark

5. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

Oh please, she's only 5.. I can still get away with that stuff [​IMG]

6. TeleV

TeleV Guest

Welcome back.......things changed since you've been gone. Everybody luvs me now [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please, she's only 5.. I can still get away with that stuff [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmhmm...parents never realize the damage they do to their children!

-Skylark

P.S. j/k - [​IMG]

8. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back.......things changed since you've been gone. Everybody luvs me now [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

No they don't.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back!