1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

wed, 2/11, 0730 eastern invasion

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Feb 9, 2009.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

Anyone have a preference for this week's invasion in Kooky Grove on Wed,2/11 at 0730 eastern?? I'll keep doing this as long as moonlight mcboo's book remains full (or close to it).

2. i dont have one u do them so much i want to say thx

3. Hmm.. Maybe! I'm going to work on my ubber, I think you can summon anything that wont kill me (Going to be 15 to 25 laugh)

4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

None for me thanks! I just got both keys from those dreaded Minglers this am. I had to do 3 big buildings but got them! Thanks anyway!

5. None needed here either... onto sellbots and any types.
    I'll be sure to visit though! Thanks ahead of time :)

6. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

How about a very small cog like bottom feeders so we can defeat buildings quickly.

7. Bigger cog, that way our gags work.

8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

would anyone mind name droppers?

9. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Minglers? I just got a Love Letter toontask. Lawbots are OK too.

10. Skelecogs!!!!!!!!! LOL :) hehe, a cat can dream, can't she?

Thanks, you rule!

11. ipetebro

ipetebro Guest

Forgive me for being a noob, but are you suggesting that you can initiate a cog invasion? How do you do that?:bowdown:

12. Welcome to stratics! When you beat the cj you get summons in your cog gallery. These consist of summoning cogs, buildings, or invasions!

13. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

I suggest any Lawbot, or Minglers. I just need to train my toon-up gag. I don't know why it's so difficult to get twelve toon-up points in an hour, but I can only get 6 points in that period of time >_>

14. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to Stratics!

Here's how.

15. Granjell

Granjell Guest

All noobism is forgiven here.... Welcome!

16. Yes, welcome pete! :) Glad to have ya!

17. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

INVASIONS WEDNESDAY 2/11 - ALL IN KOOKY GROVE

0730PM EASTERN: NAME DROPPERS (sell)

0800PM EASTERN; THE MINGLERS (sell)

0830PM EASTERN: DOUBLE TALKERS (law)

it is up to you to figure out your time.....lol.

since invasions last "approximately" 18-20 minutes in quiet districts, you should make your plans accordingly. I chose double talkers since they are a mid range cog and should allow you to work the 5th level gags, but aren't too bad to quickly kill a building.

ps SORRY... i tried to add it to calendar, but it doesn't like me :(

18. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

We still like you. :)

Oh and don't forget about the McWolf invasion.. Happens quite frequently. :D

Added it for you:
    http://vboards.stratics.com/calendar.php?c=3

19. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

ouch i did forget the mcwolf invasions...probably because my wolf has a LONG way to go to get them lol.

thanks for posting for me wolfie.

20. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I was talking about the invasion of the McWolfs, meaning the toons. :)

And my pleasure. Sometimes these functions can be a pain in the furry rear.

21. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

How about some lawbots? I need them on all three of my toons....

22. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

i am calling lawbots as last invasion, but i would like to replace my invasions before i call too many. it took a loooooooonnnngggg time to fill it, which is why i am calling them only on wednesday as an alternative to golfing-which i don't do :) (bad me)

and wolfie... just call me spacey mcwolf ... i figured u'd been calling them and i just missed them rofl.

23. ipetebro

ipetebro Guest

Thank you all for the welcome and thanks for the info. I have yet to venture into lawbot hq. Looks a little intimidating. I will be tuning into the invasions tonight though.

24. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Like, oh my gawd, there's like, an invasion of like, Name Droppers and like wowzers!

:D

25. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

sorry guys. here i am patiently waiting til 8 to call for the minglers and someone cuts in with a robber baron invasion lol. so....sorry will be delayed.

26. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Teehee...

That was me. Wanted to pack it in, just that Prince doesn't have much to pick from. Where are you hiding at anyways?

27. ipetebro

ipetebro Guest

Hello again. We met last night in the Brrrgh. I am Jorge the blue duck. We were doing a lvl 4 building of name droppers when the invasion ended. Best of luck.

28. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hey there! I was trying to place the name Jorge. Did you sign in to the Who Are You? thread? Nice to meet you, it was fun doing that name dropper building.