1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wedding Bells

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ally Oop, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

will be ringing tonight in Nujel'm for Sara Dale and Scopulus Falco at 8pm eastern.

Come one come all. There will be a gate in Skara Brae near the Skara Community Center near the bank. The gate will be open around 7:30pm and last about 45 min.

Afterward there will be a reception in the theater. Food, drinks and story telling.

I havent seen any but are there any shard reporters for Siege? I have asked one to come over from Catskills so hopefully we will have one to cover the wedding.

See you there!!!

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Sounds like fun! Where will the honeymoon be?

For those of us who are time zone challenged, hopefully we can participate in the activities towards the latter end of the celebration.

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I really do not want to be *that* guest who skips the ceremony and shows up for the reception, but 8pm EST starts the bedtime routine with baby pickaxe (really, she is 3 and a half now.....she is no longer a baby! I shall now call her......Princess Pickaxe!)

Anyway, as long as the Princess does not protest her bedtime I should be able to stop by for some festivities.

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I can be there.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Lovely ceremony and a nice turn out. I appreciate the EMs for taking the time for us. It was a fun event.

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Praise the Lord for deleting my previous post, for it shamed him that he could not prove me wrong!!!

It has been said that if you prove God wrong the world will end, but in fact he will just remove your words.

Good wishes to the new couple.

An old man once said about me "I have no faith in him." Luckily I was not his god.

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This sort of thing has no place in this thread.

9. Umm Sweeney...why didn't you come?

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I already mentioned why.. ask the powers that be why my explanation wasn't good enough to be published.

11. You ever hear of PM? hehe.... no big deal...just saying.

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sorry I didn't even log in until while the wedding was taking place. For your wedding present I will amuse you with a tale of the BMC (your post forced me to edit my pics).

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Wow just reviewed my pics.. it was very interesting up to a point, then dried out. Now I remember why it wasn't worth an episode. But seeing as how you and Shalimar both witnessed the begging, it's still worth posting on stratics, just not on www.uothief.com

Within 30 mins it will be posted, unless any new infractions are in progress.

And I hope my literary skills are still up to the task.

14. Its late for me right now, but i am waiting. you wit is enough for me to wait,

Oh by the way, there are a few of us that have a SP guild on Beta, SIEGE PLAYERS ONLY !! my ICQ is 558-509-815

15. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I've been very dutiful in my beta test implied responsibilities. My apologies. I take some things as serious as jury duty and voting.

16. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Next time you accuse someone of deleting your posts, make sure you're looking for them on the right thread please.
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=144568