1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wedding on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ally Oop, May 21, 2009.

1. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Come one come all!!! On June 7, 730pm eastern there will be the wedding of Scopulus Falco and Sara Dale. The wedding will be held in Nujel'm at the garden behind the Palace. A reception will follow at the theater. Story telling will be held and also dancing.

During the day at various times there will be a horse race, and then scavenger hunt in the morning. Afternoon events will be a joust, Pit fights, Mage and archery contests.

Let us know if you are interested in any of these events. More on the times of events will be posted closer to the event times.

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Good to see player ran events are still going strong...:loser:

For the humor impaired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGV4gyp05kI

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Falco and Sara, sitting in a tree...

:smooch

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I´ll make sure to be there, Sara. :)

5. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Dodging bolas from Allllliiii!

*giggles*

Count me in!

6. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I saw something about this at the EM's house in Brit. Glad to know it will be going on as planned. I hope to attend.

7. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I will try to come although will need to disappear not too long before 8.30 pm EST as thats the middle of the night for me.. lol. Also I will need to hitch a lift to Nujelm !

8. The EM said he might put a temp gate up in Skara for the event,We will see i guess.

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb kummin agh meeb bring'in da Orcs!!!!

10. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

THAT would be nice!!!

11. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Yes, a gate would be very helpful for us poor mortals who cannot gate and get seasick :D

12. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ugh, way to stink up a wedding Mo

13. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Cross posting from the news thread....
    EM Faine Morgan just paid us a little visit. I asked her to pose for a pic for the forum, which she did........but I was so unprepared I messed the one of her saying HELLO SIEGE!!! up. Anyway, I did manage to salvage one pic. She might come back and pay us another little visit later on this evening, but if not tomorrow during the naked run. Just thought you all might like to know about a random sighting of an EM. Sooooo, yes Siege we still have EMs lurking!!!
    [​IMG]

14. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL? Really?...la

15. Don't be mad that I didn't pick you.
    just keep looking ,you just may find at least one person that likes you.:thumbsup:

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ifn yall find ye need more wedding cakes baked up for ye guests than ye figured on, let me know.

Not sure if I can make the wedding but, I do have a gm chef that can help bake up pastries pizzas and cakes, and tender riblets o beef, for yall or help ye main chef make up some extras up beforehand, for feeding ye hungry guests attending, this wonderous event. :)

And IF I can make the actual wedding day,
    I can help yall gate nongaters, to sandy lovely Nuje'lm, if need be.

17. That would be great Milady< The GIL cook is out for a few more weeks,And i don't know if he is going to be able to do the tasty goodies that we need.Plz PM and i will pay you well for your fine cooking skills.

18. Lych

Lych Guest

Congratulations :)

19. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I love it when people that hate me and people that like me can get together on common ground.

Congratulations.

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

This post reminds me of the time that Itachi and I had come up with the idea of having Sieges first gay wedding.

21. lol did you guys have the wedding?

22. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

No, just the honeymoon over and over again...:D

23. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Queen Zen we would be honored for you to supply us with some cakes and other delicious morsels. I have 196 or so gator tales, a few chickens and very few fish steaks that need cooking. Ill bring the 90 wedges of cheese I found at an idoc so no need for bringing those.

Ali could you bring some of your delicious apples and maybe cook up a few pies?

If you need any help with the ingredients let me know. Im pretty good at finding what someone needs. I also have a bunch of chocolate ingredients for you Ali.

We are still working on the times for the events so we will get those posted here in a few days.

Thanks to all

Sara

24. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Ali is stocked with apples... Guard your apples everyone they might disappear!

25. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

I'll be happy to supply you with apples and some pies. Chocolates as well!

@Fanta - I never could pass up an apple tree! *giggles*

(and yes, I've been known to make the rounds of GILfane Town stealing apples from every available tree!)

Congratulations Sara and Falco!

26. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i dont eat beef... only cat.....

27. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I bought 60 honey today to begin getting my supplies together for the cake fest bake off, to bake up, within the next day or so. I will also whip up a few engraving tools, in case ye want to engrave the keepsake cakes for the two of you for table decor etc. The rest be for eating. If yall up there doing Pies, and find ya need even more apples or peaches for peach cobbler, I too have lots of fruits yall can have to build pies. I will stick to cakes and meats then or we will get way too many pies...oh some of them cheeses can be made into tasty pizzas, with just a bit of dough, too. :) YUM !

I would have begun baking the cakes this morning but I had to run to Gargoyle City for other supplies, and I had have a few choice words with a crabby efret and lava lizard that were trying to bar me from entering town alive, as they fried me. Lousy aTiTuDe them critters ! !
    ;)

28. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Il be there, il bring the al al alalal alcohol!! hehe

29. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, naw so many folks thought it would be in bad taste. I agreed completely which is why I wanted to do it in the first place.

Mind you I would have taken it way beyond what most would classify as "in bad taste"

30. I have hear that you are a funny man(sorry we didnt meet in game)I bet it would have been a blast..you should have done it.

31. Last time you did that Mo' you were the groom weren't ya? lotsa farting, scratching selves, and grunting...and didn't you jilt the young lady? Very funny, marriage. Sounds too much like rl too me :D