1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Crystal Canyon, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Just a reminder that the wedding between Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace will take place tonight, March 13th, at 8:00 cst, in Tokuno.

The Chapel is located due west of the Zento Bank, on the outer road surrounding the city. Midway between the Northwest and Southwest gates.

We will attempt to place runes around town and there will be a rune located on the steps of CCC Vendorhouse.

EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan will be officiating and everyone is welcome to attend.

:D Be aware that Bar Dancing may take place at any given time.
  2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I used the rune on the steps of the CCC vendor house to get to the chapel. Have my rune to there marked, and hope to see everyone this evening.
  3. Great Sara! We were just talking last night and said we sure hoped that you could make it. Glad to hear you will be there. See you tonight. :)
  4. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

None of my characters can use the runes there. they seem to be banned.
  5. You should have come through the gate at the bank when we were both there and you were laying out books. You missed a great wedding! Was alot of fun! :)