1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wedding

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all,

Leo and I are having a 2nd wedding *TONIGHT* to celebrate our anniversary today. The wedding will be held at TMC wedding chapel in Zento, on Legends at 10pm est. There will be a reception following the ceremony. All are welcome, even if you don't play on Legends feel free to make a new char and come join the fun!! Many thanks to Tsunade for getting everything reading for the wedding and providing the chapel, and to EM Tashik for preforming the ceremony.

We hope to see you all there,

-Arwen and Leo

2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

hey I'll be there. Sound like fun. Can I bring anything?

Edit: Will there be gates to the Chapel?

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope dont need to bring anything, just yourself! And Im going to try and find someone to gate to the chappel from like 9:50 to about 10:10 if possible, but If I cant there WILL be runes on the bank floor, and also its on the west side of Zento.. ull know the building when you see it.. its plaster and stone and the house sign says TMC wedding chapel. :)

4. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thats cool. I'll be looking around west zento and see what group of names will pop up. :)

5. Congrats on your Anniversary. I hope all goes well at the wedding. Be sure to take some Pictures to post. I love looking at wedding pictures...in real and Uo.