1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Lady Arwen, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. I posted on the wedding bulliton board at brit with the date id like to have a wedding and my icq number. That was January 30th. I tried to write in the book they say to write in but it wont let me. The date of my wedding is getting close and I still havent heard from the EM. Does anyone know what I could do to get a responce to see if he would even be available that day???
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    I don't recall an official statement, but I believe the books may have been dismissed in favor of the bulletin board due to the fact that perhaps the books could be altered.

Also noticed that some messages left on the bulletin board are cleared off, so I'm thinking that Tashik is recording them elsewhere and then clearing the board.

The only suggestion I can make is to be sure that any contact information you may have left is also available in your profile here... other than hit and miss ingame I don't know that the new EMs would have any other way to identify players.

Hope you hook up soon!!