1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Event?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Nothing happens on wednesday, is that like our day off? Lol, i bet not, i see most of you all on wednesdays, Has golfing ever been a idea for wednesdays? We do everything elce that gets laugh, So we could do golf... Im just tossing this out, lets see where it ends up.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We had a golf event, I forget when it was. Soup ran it. Not much interest in it. =\

3. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

I would do a golf day. I don't think I have any golf trophies yet so I'll be an easy win! he-he!

4. Hmmm... Maybe we can try again on new years eve?

If its okay with you trish, i'll start a wednesday golfing event and wont give up.

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Go for it.

6. Okay, i have a strong detemination, so i wont give up easily :)

7. When i started it, it was racing and golf on saturdays. Racing... well it was only me and flippers the majority of the time. When we golfed, alot of people came but it soon died down because of schedules and I guess everyone got all the easy trophies. Good luck with the new event.

8. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I still need a golf trophy, what time are you thinking?

9. I was thinking 9pm est to 10:30pm. That way we could spend 30 miniutes on each color.

10. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm I could probably fit in a few rounds anyway. :)

11. Okay hope to see you there!

12. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Are we going to try for this Wednesday?:love:

13. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

So I got the golf bug and been on the top toon list this week! lol!! Collected 17 trophies and working on the rest (I think there are 30 all together?). Hope I don't slip and fall on the ice and hurt my elbow, don't want to ruin my golf game!!!! I've noticed Rosie's left arm is quite a bit longer these days, she kind of looks like stretch armstrong!

14. Yes there are 30 trophies. I only need two more so i might poke in sometime.

15. I keep forgetting that i started a event, LOL.

I'll be there this week, hope to see you there

16. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

That is too funny! Hope to see you there, along with any other toons.

17. Count me in! :) I need a few more trophies anyways (and by a few I mean 25, hehe).