1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wednesday & Thursday events..any news?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by cheerful, May 8, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

And has there been any more sightings of the seed pods?

Ta

2. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Not to my knowledge

3. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

Found them at four locations so far, two of them being at brit gate and cove orc fort respectivley.

4. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Err, I've missed a few events lately .. I keep forgetting about them :cursing:

Can anyone give me some info on the seed pods please?

I did notice some at ilshenar spirit gate i think a day or two ago .. looks like 2 green spiders silk. I tried to pick em up but it wouldn't let me.

5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I spotted those ones too and wondered what the heck they were. Could someone please point us poor overworked folks that have missed stuff in the general direction of info to catch us up? :)

6. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

from Nathans notes

So he called the Guards to the Lyceum in Moonglow and we searched for Orcs, soon enough we did discover 3 orc boats full to breaking point of orcs. They piled out and started fighting, but in the mayhem someone noticed an orc gather up a seen pod and vanish with it. Nathan has set us the task to find as many more seed pods as we can and report it to him (next meet as far as I know is sunday at the lyceum dance 8pm, uk time)
    We have also been told to try and think what the Orcs might be up to

7. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Thanks for the info.
    Think we need to find out what the seed pods do and then that will tell us what the orcs are up to.
    Cant make a conection between the recent events and the emergence of the orcs though. Orcs and shadow lords ? strange bed fellows!

8. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you :)

9. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Not as such. The orcs were part of the invasion forces in Trinsic and most of the forces unleashed to capture Clainin and Hannah.
    Also the SLs could easily pass themselves off as someone else and only the orc brass and shamen know it´s them. (The orc dropping that note could write after all)

10. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

Thanks for the info Flame :)

11. callum_fitzhugh

The Ball is tonight in Moonglow I think - good time to get together.

12. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

only thing I have thought of for the pods is they might produce some kind of poison perhaps as the note that was found refers to smashing humans. Perhaps the location of the seed pods might help too.