1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weekend Hunts

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tycolby, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

MHC would Like to purpose the New Weekend Hunts to the community. Starting with Fridays Doom Runs and Saturdays Peerless Romps. I wish to call forward the most capiable guilds on the shard to provide the means which to run these hunts. Fridays would be providing a gold skull or two to take ppl to Doom and Saturdays providing the keys to run at least three peerless hunts of the guilds choice. So as of Oct 10th at 9pm CST at luna gate MHC will be taking ppl to Doom for the first of LA's Weekend Hunts. Then on Saturday the 11th MHC will be running Bedlam Peerless Hunts for all ppl who have the quest to go into Bedlam. It is very Important that you have the quest to get into Bedlam before you take on the peerless because if you die inside bedlam you wont be able to get back inside unless you have the quest.

I am hoping the other guilds of this Shard will help out too. We have until Oct 15th for the others to responsed before i call them out.

Anyway take care and good hunting everyone

2. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Nice idea Tycolby. I am currently guildless as a practical matter, but could donate a golden skull for a Doom excursion on a Friday I can make it. Not sure if I could get keys for a 9 pm Saturday night session alone, because I usually get home on Saturdays around 9 pm. Perhaps another guildless person could pick up the keys on the Saturday that I pick up the golden skull.

3. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'll jump in on that.. me and Xanthril are trying to get LA more active, and I think this would be a great way to do it. I'll grab a skull and toss it into the pot as it were, but I might not be able to make the hunts (my weekend schedules can sometimes be chaotic).

OldWolf

4. HarryHarry

HarryHarry Guest

What's a good way to gather the deamon bones for the gold skull? I'd like to join in as well on the weekends.

5. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

NIA will pitch in as much as we can. Kali is working hard in school so not able to play much. But this will give the rest of us a chance to get together again. How about it gang, you up for helping them out?

6. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm around Ill go

7. Noie

Noie Guest

Awww. My mommy is making excuses for me. :) School and work. Work and school. I'll try to find some time in there to help out. Three rounds of peerless keys wouldn't really take me all that long for most of them. You didn't mention what time though? And where do things start from?

8. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I myself will try to make it, tho I may be late. We'll see.
    Enjoy all
    Whitestar

9. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Tha would also mean 9pm CST on the 11th at luna gate

:lick: