1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weekly Events

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ashlynn_L, May 7, 2011.

1. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This came up tonight, but I realized that there is no thread for the regular weekly events that run (SHE Auction, there's some new auction on wednesdays now I heard tonight, and there's the numerous craft nights and things).

I was wondering if we could get a stickied thread in this forum with the regular weekly events in it, their time and location. People could post in it to announce new ones or say that previous ones no longer run.

*edit* If some only run monthly, but are regular things, they could be added too.

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

That is what the Chesapeake Events Section is for. We use to keep a list of event sticky at the top but I got tired of being the only one updating everyone else event information. It was like pulling teeth and tThey didn't seem to care so I just stopped caring.

However if you would be interested in maintaining a "static event list" I don't see a problem with that. Just need to run it by the counterparts before making a permanent sticky.