1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weekly hunts

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tamais, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Long ago when I was young and wandering our fair lands, I was attacked and brutally killed by a mongbat. I vowed revenge and looked for brave hunters to teach me how. I found Wild Bill and the MHC. With their help, I became a hunter, lost my fear of mongbats, and found great friends.

Talking to others reminded me of how much fun those hunts were. So today, a few of us decided to try to bring hunts back.

This Saturday starting at about 2:00pm central, there will be some open hunts. The target is the ML peerless Mel. Everyone is welcome no matter what skill level. The more experienced players can show what strategies they use. The goal is to meet, teach and have fun.
    Rowan will be there to heal and Rez. Other dedicated healers are welcome.

The plan is to have at least one hunt a week. Need suggestions for the days, times and hunts for all skill levels

2. DungHook

DungHook Adventurer

That is a great idea. Where should we meet.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

We will meet by west Brit bank. That way spell weavers can pick up a circle. All templets and skill levels welcome. :). There are a couple of rules to go over. Very basic ones. Hope to see you all there

4. DungHook

DungHook Adventurer

I ran across a returning player goes by the name "one". We went buy the Center then I invited him to the hunt Saturday. Hope he shows up.