1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly Push~10/16/'08

Discussion in 'TirNua Stratics Forums' started by Gilly, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Gilly

Gilly Guest

200 new objects

They have added new furniture to buy, and new functionality to the game.

*Zoom = this feature allows us to zoom in and out to keep small sections or the whole room in view. We have lost chat history for a short while....they expect to have it back with next weeks push.

*Room Lists = with this feature, we can visit anyone's room, even if they are not there. They will be will be adding privacy controls to control that.....so go have a looky-loo while you still can. :lick:

*Access from Homeviewer = Persona book and your account will now be accessable from the Homeviewer. This is another step towards integrating the all various pieces together.

*Default room objects removed = Next week we will be able to place our own objects in our rooms. Commence shopping. :D
  2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  3. Polly

Polly Guest

Thanks Gilly, its interesting seeing things develop, can't wait to see more :)

I like the cool shades for chicks ! I tried to browse by "collection", but couldn't seem to bring anything up - is it just me? The Fuego collection sounds interesting ..... its like when someone says "I know a secret, but I can't tell you", I can see the link there enticing me, but can't bring it up, such a tease ...

4. Gilly

Gilly Guest

I think it may just be you....I have no problem clicking on specific collections and being wisked down to them. Do they all appear when you just scroll down?