1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weird character bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aibal, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, this bug is weird. I have one character on an account that cannot lock down or secure items in houses that the account owns or is co-owned with. Every other character on that account has no problems doing this except her. Anyone had this happen? Any fixes? I've crossed server lines, killed her several times and no joy. I put in a request for a GM at 4 pm yesterday, left her logged in all night, and obviously no one showed up to fix the issue (big surprise, I know....). Any help would be appreciated.

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Try honoring yourself, other than that page a GM again

3. bigspivey

bigspivey Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Try double clicking on the house sign.

4. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

i got a strange char bug going on right now where the whole contents of my bag will shift from one side to another....and switch back in about 10 minutes.......i dunno what is up with that lol

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well, after three days I got a message from Broadsword that the character had been fixed, and she was.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

running around with the great speed of the hell hound under you can cause your backpack items to shift with the momentum.