1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

weird gp weight

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by wanderer1origin, Mar 18, 2009.

1. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

did we get something changed can carry alot NOW!!!!!!!!! of gold likes it

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Over on UHall a player posted that Origin received Publish 58 this evening, however I can not find official EA confirmation of this, or a list of changes.

Do the bags of sending work like they did before ... Not charge by weight?

3. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i was carrying 16k+ and my weight was only 268 I thought i was seeing things. haven't tried the bag of sending yet.

4. Yes bags of sending work like they used to, YOU can send a full pile of gold for only one charge. And yes gold weight seems to be different, I can carry up to about 75k on my one char and not be over wieght yet lol ^^, I hope it stays that way I like it! lol

5. Tamsin

Tamsin Guest

I also noticed packies can carry a lot more now too - seems like almost 3X as much as before...

6. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm hoping it's an intended change! It's great to take out more than 4 red deaths before having to bank. :D