1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weird issue

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Victim of Siege, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Just had a weird problem where UO wouldn't run, gave me an error about not being able to open the patcher, "Make sure the program isn't already running" nothing i did would let it open. I am currently re-installing the game to see if that fixes it. it wouldn't even give me the option to "Perform Full File Check" this just happened by the way, i was sitting in the Council chamber talking in Gen chat when i lost conn and couldn't get the game to restart.

#1 Victim of Siege, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Candy Cane

Candy Cane Journeyman

I got disconnected about the same time but was able to log right back in.

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

it must have been the files got corrupted when i had a power-outage during gameplay this morning. lots of weird things happened. it got stuck in a loop updating, then rolling back the updates to windows. and a few other odd things. no biggie I re-installed both clients and all is well.