1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Weird item for auction / PC - Bugged Runebook

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by lupushor, Aug 17, 2009.

1. lupushor

lupushor Guest

First let me say that i already called a GM about it and luckly he let me keep it, and i have the screenshots to prove it :).
    Item is located on Catskills.
    The item looks just like a regular runebook, just that when inserted in an empty container it will make the container say "21/125 items, 53 stones"
    also the runebook's weight itself is 53 stones.

I am looking forward to your oppinions, good folks, if anyone has seen something similar before, exactly how rare is this item?

I am willing to part with it and would like to start an auction for it, starting at the completely random value of 10mil. Auction will end...let's say Saturday at 5pm eastern.
  2. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

Jul 13, 2009
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Several years back, there was a bug that allowed you to accidentally drop items into a rune book when you intended to drop them in your pack. Seems the runebooks are just another container normally limited to runes. Back then, a GM could remove these extra items from the book for you.
  4. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Thank You very much, Tazar ! This explains a lot :)
    I wonder what items are "locked inside", maybe it's a Singing Ball or something, hehe. C'mon lads, buy me surprise runebook!

(hope the picture works now)
  5. Brak

Brak Guest

I remember that one, was extremely anoying at the time. Wasn't it something to do with trading? I remember I had a couple of items "fall" into my runebook and took ages to get a gm to get it back out again.