1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weird lag is it me or UO?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For a few hours now I have been hunting and having to log in and out to get to loot the critters I kill, or run off 6 screens and back to get the body to fall to the ground. Its off the wall to see the last stance of the monsters who I know are dead but not on the ground but standing there in weird poses, even my EVs are frozen when they get poofed.
    Wasnt that way this morning.... what happened? Im not lagging and ping is good.

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I've never had this myself, but I hear the solution is to restart your computer...

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I saw this recently during an ohpidian invasion. Some of the ophidians killed remained upright and targetable, but their health bars could not be pulled and they could be looted as if they were corpses.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I had this for about two weeks, then it just went away.... no idea what triggered it or why it stopped

[​IMG]

you can loot the corpses with ctrl+shift, there are two tags for each beastie rolleyes:

5. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Graphic card bug, just restart you computer.

6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

...almost...

More correctly graphic programming error.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok ill try the reboot and see but its a weird thing to see.