1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weird Pet Behavior

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I currently keep my Pecker (pet chicken) with me all the times since I do not have space in the stable. Often times, I leave him in the house while I run my errands. Last night I realized he was always with me, not matter where I left him.

I just did a little experiment. I left my house, kept Pecker inside, and opened a gate to the bank. When I arrived at the bank, pecker was with me!! Usually he stays in the house. Did something change that I am unaware of?

Also, when I walk around my house, Pecker usually gets stuck on a chest or a corner. Today, he was able to stay with me not matter which way I went!

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

New perfume?

3. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I have experienced that with a dead pet before, not sure why tho sorry.

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

maybe its hiding from the overabundance of foofoo in your home...?

5. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Might be a stupid question, but you did tell him to stay, right.
    Just got through gating around a bit myself after telling my critter to stay, and he didn't follow me.

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I did not tell him to stay, but in the past I don't think I have either. I move around my ouse alot and usually Pecker gets stuck on a corner and I leave him there. I will gate to a bank and he stays.

@T'challa- :lick: I don't keep foofoo in my keep! Those are all in E's house!