1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Weird Rares; Black Block Pillar & Fire

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Magrimur, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

[​IMG]

Anyone have an origin story on this rare? Can't exactly give it an official name as it is nameless, thanks.

[​IMG]

And while we're talking about weird rares, this fire field piece is pretty cool, any story behind it? thanks.

2. Matty O No

Matty O No Journeyman

The black rock is known as a rift pillar, should help u find some history on it

3. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

check out the rares forums on field of fire, they pop up from time time in the forums, and are a "questionable" item. not sure if there has been any official word on them, but if i remember right they were from stuff ems forgot to lock down at events, and risk being deleted.

5. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

yeah that's what they look like, I picked up an event rare in 98/99 and the GM had to make a 2nd one for everyone to see, the 2nd on was locked down, I banked the first one, got there before anyone else after a 'cryptic poem', a lot of accidental rares are made by GMs, can tell of another but I've already told it, also I'm trying to track them down.

6. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

looks like an awesome house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ParadoX

ParadoX Visitor