1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weird sighting on Catskills.. Stuck spawn or is there more invasions coming in Luna?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Found some weird spawn stuck in mountains northeast of Luna near the northern gate east side of the wall. Is this some left over spawn stuck there from the invasion in Luna or a building army for things to come? theres like paragon verite elementals and a Shadow Lord General Manifestation.

2. Re: Weird sighting on Catskills.. Stuck spawn or is there more invasions coming in Lu

Bit of an update this spawn thats stuck in the mountains is the mountains know as the luna secret area near luna..seems you cant recall out of half of this area..

3. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Weird sighting on Catskills.. Stuck spawn or is there more invasions coming in Lu

We had similar spawn, a huge cluster with shadowlord manifestations, tormented minotaurs, etc. , in that exact area; however, that was during the big Luna Invasion (when Dawn takes a stand and leads the defenders/forces in Luna). This was on Baja. The spawn could be leftovers or perhaps something wicked this way comes on your shard...? When in doubt, just do what I do, and run naked in front of them. I have absolutely no blinkin' idea what that'll do for you (or them), but it's liberating in some funky, pixel way.

4. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Weird sighting on Catskills.. Stuck spawn or is there more invasions coming in Lu

I saw them in the same spot today. I went over to that area earlier today and saw the Shadowlord stuck in the mountain.