1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Back

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Quenchant, May 12, 2008.

1. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Well....

Welcome Back Everyone. Personally I like the VBulletin boards. There are some limitations like sig size and a few other things that will take some getting used to.

I have no idea if this is the permanent format for the boards. I'll post more information as I found out. Hopefully, not too much of the archives have been lost.

Welcome back, it's good to see you all again.
    Q

2. Greetings, all!

I was out-of-town for a few days, and came home to this. Quite snazzy! :)

I hope that everyone manages to reunite, one way or another. I also hope that we get Sonoma's singular archives back...*crosses fingers*

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Nice new sig, Q. :)

4. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Old sig - resized and colors count dropped to meet the 500 x 100 & < 10k requirement. I'm hoping that will be fixed sson. I see some of the folks are able to get the old full size sigs back.

Still no word on if we are switching formats. They are talking that if we switch that they will resore what they before. I don't know the details of that. I'll post more when I find out.

Also, if someone reads something in Uhall or something on the topic post it here.

Thanx,
    Q