1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Folks!

Discussion in 'TirNua Stratics Forums' started by NikiKing, Jul 18, 2008.

1. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this new forum! :danceb:

As long as your here post a hello and let us know who you plan to be in Tirnua. :)

2. Sounds very cool! I'll probably be wondering around a Alexis Green. Just for fun.

3. rieley

rieley Guest

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could get my user name on here changed. Are we really going to find a home again??

Where do we send the DEVs encouragement gifts?

Willow Nite

(where is everyone?) A few of us are still in touch waiting for Luc and team to build us a home base.

4. Gilly

Gilly Guest

I am still Gilly, here, on the TirNua blog and Wiki. It just makes it so much simpler, to stay with one name.

In the Community center, I will be the blonde in the red and white sundress......:p...;)

5. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

I'm here! [​IMG]
    If you're referring to the forums on Stratics, we're going to be right here for quite a while, so come on in and make yourself at home. [​IMG]

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Hi everyone!

The posts in the other thread are too long for me to read :sad3: Does TirNua have cream bear suits??

7. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Luc said he'll give me purple hair, I'm willing to bet if you ask nice he'll give you cream bear suits!! :D

8. culbert123

culbert123 Guest

I don't know about cream bear suits, but I know you can be a blonde with a red & white dress. Or, if you're feeling sassy, a blonde in a white & red dress! The possiblilties right now are endless! :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll be checking out Tirnua... I have no idea under what moniker yet. I've been in the community center once or twice thus far...

9. My name is Karah in TirNua.

I can't use Cookie because every time I hear the word Cookie I want to scream. Idk if I even eat cookies anymore.

Bleh.

10. cathytamar

cathytamar Guest

Yay Niki for Purple hair! *happy dance* ~*^Trinity has purple hair tooo^*~ Wahooo!

11. MsStathamSim

MsStathamSim Guest

Hi all! I'll probably continue the Statham thing...
    I would like to be able to add glasses to any face. The glasses options in TSO were quite limited.
    Also, green shoes should be available with any outfit. :thumbup:

12. Lucky Hawk

Lucky Hawk Guest

I'll be there checking it out under the same name as usual... Thunderbird. :)

13. KChan

KChan Guest

I will hopefully go by one of the two usuals KC or Patty. But I think I'd feel weird running into another KC so that might have to be it.

14. Hi, guess ima be Claudia Joy MacCloud, lol if my name fits, hard to fit my full name in some of these things that request names... I kinda fancy my whole name :~) Not part of it lol

15. Donavan

Donavan Guest

Coming up with another name will just hurt my brane. :bored:

Donavan

16. Sativa L

Sativa L Guest

*sneaks in searching for a comfy spot to lurk"

17. djhawk

djhawk Guest

i'm Simsonlinedude from TSO, for some reason i'm DJ Hawk on these forums. Need to get a new Username for the forums! I registered under N1Hawk for the game so hopefully we will all meet again.

N1Hawk

18. debslee

debslee Guest

Not sure who I will be in Tirnua.....will see how I feel at the time. But on the forums, still Debslee. Look forward to building a community here.

[​IMG]

19. Rain Cloud

Rain Cloud Guest

I am Rain Cloud on all my other games .. why change now .. my friends can always find me that way :lick:

20. rpsky3

rpsky3 Guest

I am hoping to be either Penny Nikkole or DimeAnd Quarter.. :) we shall see
    :danceb:

21. TSOTori

TSOTori Guest

I'm hoping to be able to "Create" my own persona with own hair length, color, and make me short maybe? :p But she's gotta be skinny! :p LOL

22. bigcuban

bigcuban Guest

HEY ALL! Glad to have come to look at the Tirnua Forums! :) When is there an expected release date... for I guess you can call BETA :) lol

23. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Well, the game has barely entered Alpha stage - and only pieces of it at that; so it's going to be a while before any solid dates come about.

24. julilyn

julilyn Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have been trying in vain for weeks and I simply can not log in on the blog there.

It won't take my email and pass. and when I ask for a new password to get emailed to me. I get an E mail from Tirnua and it says to click on the link to reset password yet when I follow the link in that e mail I get to a Tirnua page that says ""sorry that key does not appear to be valid"

I have been doing nothing but circles. and there doesn't seem to be any kind of work arounds or anyone on the team to help with this. :bored:

25. Gilly

Gilly Guest

Just last week, they opened up the Persona book, and I (and most everyone, else, I think) had to re-register. Have you tried a new registration? It may work this time. Registration page

26. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I had Lee help me, I told him you had the same problem and silly me I thought he would fix you too. He reset my pw, but here is what I learned: email login= persona, user name login=blog. He wasnt sure if the wiki had a seperate login or not. (hope I got that right its still early)

You may not be able to catch Lee for a couple days, but if you still have trouble he can help.

27. TSOTori

TSOTori Guest

By the way, I've been Tori in TSO/EAL/TC3, my friends know me as Tori, so Tori I will stay ^_^

28. TSOTori

TSOTori Guest

It could be your IE settings, try using safari browser, it works quite well with Tirnua ^_^ good luck

29. Gracie Nito

Gracie Nito Guest

Same thing has been happening to me the last couple of weeks. Using Mozilla or IE7.0. So for now anything Tirnua Blog related I just have "no comment".
    My email inbox is full of Tirnua password reset emails though :)

30. Hey Gracie! :)

New post on the blog. http://www.tirnua.com/blog/
    August 14th, 2008 by Sarah
    Hopefully it will work for IE7 Now. GL

31. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*waves*

Hiya Simone! :)

32. *waves* Hey Niki :)
    As per your OP, I plan on being Simone. If I can lose my numbers. LOL For the time being I am Simone_27743.

33. Gracie Nito

Gracie Nito Guest

I knew that was you Simone. You can't hide behind those numbers forever!

34. Hello fellow simmies. Hope You are all well...guess i'll always be stu pitt.

35. YadaSc

YadaSc Guest

Hey Peeps. . it's just me Costa.. haha. Add a King or O'Rian to it :) Still fiddling my thumbs waiting. Wish I knew how to help out. . . I see you up there Stu !.. :) Hey Nikki ! :)

36. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya Costa!

Lee told me if people want to help at this point click on the ads on www.tirnua.com to help them get some revenue or buy a tshirt. He may have been half joking, but he wasnt talking pirate when he said it. I'm sure they need it tho. :)

37. TraciRK

TraciRK Guest

Hey all, I will be Traci again and will probably name my home Quake something so y'all know where to find me. Thanks for helping me get my sign in straightened out here Nikki, been working long hours so just got the chance to get it right.

T

38. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

WB Traci and happy to help. :)

39. debslee

debslee Guest

Hey thetechnosim

So glad you "stumbled" upon Tirnua - keep checking the Tirnua website for updates. We are looking forward to a great game! :)

Tirnua

40. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to our little forum as well techno, hope you keep posting your insights here. :)

41. T-man

T-man Guest

Well, I showed up...

For better or worse.

42. ThMystrus

ThMystrus Guest

Greetings!

It's ThMystrus from EAL/TSO board, after finding that EAL has been shut, but a new project was started by the time i read about EAL enclosure, i moved here.

How's everyone? How's the team?
    Ohh, and Happy New Year 2009!!

Recently i joined Tirnue, quite empty... where is everyone?

43. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hi :)

I personally dont get much time in Tirnua but from what I've seen Wednesday is update day and that's when your most likely to find more folks in game.

Happy New Year!