1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome, Hand of Avalon [HoA] and Citizens of Avalon [CoA]

Discussion in 'The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance' started by WarderDragon, Jun 10, 2010.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Please offer a warm welcome to the Hand of Avalon [HoA]. The Hand is a band of crafters and tradesmen associated with the Village of Avalon Community.

I'll let their guild master tell you more about them.

2. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

Re: Welcome, Hand of Avalon! [HoA]

Allo allo Baja Roleplayer' Alliance!

On behalf of the Hand of Avalon, it is good to become part of the BRPA.

The Hand of Avalon has been part of Baja for countless years. Over the course of those years our numbers have never been large, but we survived, just a humble guild of artisans based in Avalon.
    Originally founded in the heyday of the City of Avalon, by Ultimax, one of Avalon's oldest citizens, and owner/operator of the Avalon Commissary; the Hand of Avalon has from the beginning taken it upon themselves to 'Forge a better Avalon'. I took over as Guild master a handful of years ago, and has done all I could to continue to continue 'Forging a better Avalon'.

We are currently working on a couple of new buildings in Avalon, and helping with the construction and renovation of The Grateful Rune, a rune library located in the city of Luna, operated by the Purple Llama Society, a guild of scholars and merchants we have worked closely with over the past years.

If ye ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask, or feel free to stop by any time.

Off to do a bit of mining ... as I cannot locate the young upstarts I hired two days ago to deliver my ore ... I hope I didn't pay them first ... (me age and memory fight often, unsure of who's fault it is) ...

But I ramble! Til next time!

Mistake, The Merry Prospector, [HoA]
    Guild Master, Hand of Avalon

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

You can add the Citizens of Avalon [CoA] to that welcome. The Village of Avalon is now an official member of the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance.

4. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Welcome Avalon!