1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome King Edward Post

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_King Edward, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Mr Kelmo (or any moderator), Can you or someone else plz tell me what happened to my original Post on myself? It sat here a week getting good and bad reviews, had over 500 readers and now its Gone...! Im confused and if it said something offensive and removable i'd like to know what so i dont make the same mistake in the future. Thank You.

2. <blockquote><hr>

Mr Kelmo (or any moderator), Can you or someone else plz tell me what happened to my original Post on myself? It sat here a week getting good and bad reviews, had over 500 readers and now its Gone...! Im confused and if it said something offensive and removable i'd like to know what so i dont make the same mistake in the future. Thank You.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Doubt its what you said, its what other people said in it:)

3. Kelmo made edward cry:p

4. oh hey edward! didnt even know you were on here! I must have missed it completly.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Kelmo made edward cry:p

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

6. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Oh btw edward, just wanted to show ya how your friends felt about ya since you just recently got on here, you prolly missed this one
    Queen eds friends

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It sure is gone!

8. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

and good ridance(SP?)!