1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Mount Fuji!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mount Fuji is almost done merging Mount Fuji with EA-Land. So, we’re bringing EA-Land down shortly for a reboot.

Welcome to EA-Land! I bet you’re all glad to no longer be referred to as MFers!

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Welcome MFers [​IMG]

MF was the very first city I created it, I don't have any sims there though.

3. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

welcome in EA Land you MFers [​IMG]

4. Ok couldn't update to TC3, now EA-Land is going offline. This is a sure sign to get more real chores done.

Later Gators. [​IMG]

5. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Can ya'll fix some objects too?

Been trying to cook all morning and she won't use the stoves....
    Walks over like she's trying to but keeps bouncing from stove to stove and not cooking.

6. <blockquote><hr>

Can ya'll fix some objects too?

Been trying to cook all morning and she won't use the stoves....
    Walks over like she's trying to but keeps bouncing from stove to stove and not cooking.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think your sim is just being rebellious! LOL [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Mount Fuji is almost done merging Mount Fuji with EA-Land. So, we’re bringing EA-Land down shortly for a reboot.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is TC3 and EA land next ? Starting any of these merges to the East Coast Server today or tommrow?

8. donnallg

donnallg Guest

LOL

It was nuts watching her walk from stove to stove trying to put the pot on it, stirring air, walking to other stove and repeat over and over again.

Next time she just made salads after standing at the stove.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

EA-Land is now back online.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Parizad! We're glad to have arrived, but I'm not sure about the last bit.

Once an MFer, always an MFer. [​IMG]

11. Kiwi Lover

Kiwi Lover Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Once an MFer, always an MFer. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on Elz, we are fujiers. lets try to be a little more PC here. haha i will miss the fact that ever other city would go "Im from BF" or "Im from AV" and all we had to do was go "Yup Im from fuji, no there are no Japanese players play, no we are not a dead city, dont make me smack you"