1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Octavian

Discussion in 'The Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB)-Great Lakes' started by Gem, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2008
    Welcome new member Octavian--we met at an IDOC :)

He's a UO returnee so please say "hi" and offer to help :)
    #1 Gem, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Octavian

Octavian Visitor

Oct 7, 2015
    Hi all. Old member coming back from a long hiatus (one of many). Been playing on and off since 99 (somewhere in there). I have a maxed out t-hunter/fisherman, and two maxed out powerscrolled crafters if anyone needs maps done or something made, only request you provide the materials for items you want made. Im always down to go fight anything but other people so if you need a extra guy for a champ spawn or peerless let me know. Im a bit rusty but shouldnt take me long to get the hang of my characters again. Been doing level 6 tmaps i had sitting in the bank and my main and thunter are both mage/mystics so already got using them back down.

Look forward to meeting everyone!