1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Samantha & Selina

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Jul 10, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to extend a formal hearty warm welcome to Samantha and to Selina new members with Guardians of MYTH and new residents of MYTH town village. +2 :) And welcome back to Siege Perilous. ! :thumbsup:

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Selina? From UDL?

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I will be sure to ask her, but she just came out of NEW guild, with her graduate of NEW package on her, so tis probably a different Selina. ;)

I would think any returning UDL would look up freja or some other vampires or undeads or other murdering sorts to become guilded with, not MYTH ! :)

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles*

5. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yay! Welcome to our sweet little community, Samantha and Selina! I think you'll love MYTH and MYTH Town. :thumbsup:

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Salina from UDL was spelled with a and not e so I don't think it's her

8. Daleth

Daleth Guest

yay new ppl to siege always a good thing, welcome!!!

9. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome! You have a great little town QZ! Nice to see it growing.

10. Aha new fresh blood to drink, fear not though I wont drink it all.*evil grin*
    PS welcome.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Methinks that Samatha's blood hath already been shed by an Elvis and a Krystal whilst she had on her NEW tag. So there may not be much left for ye to drink anyhow, evil one. And ye new bride doth come visit me the other day and I *sighed* with her .............FOR SHAME vile one, leaving a cute lil lass to become smitten by the Queen of Vampires.

:)

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Thank ye ! My hopes are that once Samatha gets all of her own craftin skills honned up so that she can take over many of the vendoring duties out there, in MYTH town village and then I can more focus on trying to build the guild up a bit more or to build MYTH village up a bit larger than it is atm.

13. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Would be nice to have a crafting village! I just brought Gujek there this morning because he didn't know about it. You need to get some runes scattered around. I'll lock one down for you at yew vendor. Its hard to find boxes and furniture these days.

14. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Nice vendors there in MYTH. Thanks for stocking the fishing poles.

15. Bah my wife still comes to see me.Though I keep my distance for fear she may be wearing garlic,or a wooden stake in her pocket.

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

And ifn she needs a wooden stake ever, I am sure all of those of us with gm lumberjacking and gm carp gm tink, can help make up plenty of wooden stakes if need be here on Siege..just in case.

PHER us wood harvesting, gentile sort of folks !! ;)

:danceb:

17. samanthasp1

samanthasp1 Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have previously been on siege in another life time, and I feel very at home here!
    My skills are still being honed but soon I shall become a premeire crafter here, and look forward to filling crafting needs throughout the shard.
    Good day to you all!

18. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

:) Smiles broad smile....hone those skills lass...we shall become MYTH VENDOR TOWN !

Also welcome back from all his rl studies now on summer vacation time & BACK ON SIEGE & back to MYTH Greenwolf ! Welcome back Greenwolf of MYTH.

May ye also hone ye skills so maybe Bo not kill ye so badly. ;) hehe Bo knows ye still need work on ye skills yet, I suspect, Sire Greenwolf.
    Anyhow, welcome BACK sir Greenwolf.